IBM Power System Training
The IBM POWER Systems Training teaches about the IBM POWER platform. As this architecture is not a standard x86 architecture, there are a range of different tools to manage a POWER machine. This training explains the basic of system management and engineering of the POWER platform. While the operating systems are largely the same, architecture specific tools will be explained.
IBM POWER Introduction Training
- POWER architecture overview
- POWER specific differences
- Requirements on how to install POWER machines
- How to install POWER machines
- Basic OS tools of POWER machines
IBM POWER Advanced Training
- How to use automated setup for POWER
- Custumization of POWER machines
- POWER optimizations
- Troubleshooting the platform
- Centralized system logging
- Integrated POWER system monitoring
Linux for POWER
This course is tailored to using Linux on POWER machines. THe training comes in two forms.
- Linux on POWER
- Linux on OpenPOWER
The first training is a more general Linux course specific to POWER, while the second training focusses on the OpenPOWER machines.