IT Infrastructure Solutions
VanTosh offers system procurement advice, system administration, system virtualization and system orchestration by using tools specific for the job at hand.
System Administration, Management & Virtualization
We have a wide range of knowledge in planning, installing, implenting, maintaining and supervising systems large and small.
For servers we support :
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV)
- Red Hat Storage Server (RHES)
- SuSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES)
- zLinux : Linux for IBM System z (RHEL & SLES)
- pLinux : Linux for IBM System p (RHEL)
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Debian / Ubuntu [on demand]
Hypervisor support :
- Linux KVM
- Citrix Xen
- IBM z/VM
- IBM PowerVM
- VMWare [on demand]
As for desktop support :
- Red Hat Enterprise Desktop (RHED)
- Microsoft Windows
Other operating systems are also supported based on the customer's needs or install base.
IT System Orchestration, Configuration/Template management and staging
We use system management to manage the system during the complete system lifecycle.
This includes :
- System configuration & templating management and staging
- IBM Unified Resource Manager
- Salt Stack
- Bcfg2 [on demand]
- Chef [on demand]
- System Monitoring
- Zenoss [on demand]
VanTosh has experience in setting up offer requests and or assisting in evaluating offers to suite your exact needs.