VanTosh provide support in licensing 1, planning, installation, maintenance, implementation, optimization and software development for the following database systems :
PostgreSQL is an advanced object-relational database system.
PostgreSQL boasts sophisticated features such as :
- Multi-Version Concurrency Control (MVCC)
- Point In Time Recovery
- Asynchronous Replication
- Nested Transactions (savepoints)
- Online/hot backups
- Sophisticated query planner/optimizer
- Write ahead logging for fault tolerance
- Support for international character sets : multibyte character encodings and Unicode
We provide full support for PostgreSQL in planning, installation, maintenance, implementation, optimization and software development.
MariaDB is a drop-in replacement for MySQL, it is a community-developed branch of the MySQL database.
MariaDB strives to be the logical choice for database professionals looking for a robust, scalable, and reliable SQL server.
The intent is also to maintain high fidelity with MySQL, ensuring a "drop-in" replacement capability with library binary equivalency and exacting matching with MySQL APIs and commands.
While MariaDB has similar database storage engines as MySQL, however it includes the XtraDB storage engine as a replacement for InnoDB, as well as a new storage engine, Aria, that intends to be both a transactional and non-transactional engine. An overview of the storage engines available by MariaDB :
- Aria (similar to MyISAM)
- XtraDB (replacement of InnoDB)
- PBXT (depreviated)
We provide full support for MariaDB in planning, installation, maintenance, implementation, optimization and software development.
MySQL is a relationel database, it is commenly used in web applications and provides an easy database solutions.
MySQL has some storage engines allowing data to be stored according to their type, allowing transaction safe or unsafe tables :
- Memory (HEAP)
- BDB (BerkeleyDB)
- NDB (also known as NDBCLUSTER)
We provide full support for MySQL in planning, installation, maintenance, implementation, optimization and software development.
SQLite is a serverless transactional database for use in applications and specific. This database usage can be used and is used on a wide range of operating systems. We provide full support for SQLite in planning, installation, maintenance, implementation, optimization and software development.
MongoDB is a scalable, high-performance, open source NoSQL database.
- Document-Oriented Storage : JSON-style documents with dynamic schemas offer simplicity and power
- Full Index Support : Index on any attribute, just like you're used to
- Replication & High Availability : Mirror across LANs and WANs for scale and peace of mind
- Auto-Sharding : Scale horizontally without compromising functionality
- Querying : Rich, document-based queries
- Fast In-Place Updates : Atomic modifiers for contention-free performance
- Map/Reduce : Flexible aggregation and data processing
- GridFS : Store files of any size without complicating your stack
- Commercial Support : Enterprise class support, training, and consulting available
We provide full support for Mongo in planning, installation, maintenance, implementation, optimization and software development.
IBM DB2 is a relational model database server developed by IBM.
There are three DB2 products that are very similar, but not identical:
- DB2 for LUW : Linux (Red Hat Linux, SUSE Linux), Unix (AIX, HP/UX, and Solaris), and Windows
- DB2 for z/OS (mainframe)
- DB2 for iSeries (formerly OS/400)
We provide support for DB2 in licensing1, planning, installation, maintenance, implementation.
Oracle Database is an object-relational database management system (ORDBMS).
It runs on a wide variaty of platforms.
We provide support for OracleDB in licensing1, installation.
We provide advice on what the license allows, how to optimize licenses. We do not provide or sell licenses! However we have partners that do. ↩